Content Marketing Coordinator
- Boston, MA
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Who are we:
Paperless Parts is a Boston-based Series B SaaS company, backed by OpenView, that is leading the digital transformation for custom part manufacturers with a cloud-based software platform that helps manufacturers increase revenue and win more business. Paperless Parts is the most powerful quoting tool for manufacturers. We bring modern and secure software solutions to the manufacturing industry with a mission to help manufacturers be more efficient in the quoting, sales, and estimating process. With the pandemic accelerating digital transformation and our customers performing essential services, our company has grown faster than ever in the last year.
Paperless Parts offers a collaborative space full of motivated and hard-working team members. We’re creators and doers with a shared ambition to make a difference in the future of manufacturing and looking for driven individuals to join our growing team.
Due to the nature of our business and interaction with external clients, Paperless Parts has a COVID-19 vaccination mandate. (Unvaccinated persons may request medical or religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis).
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the goal of the content marketing coordinator is to help execute the content strategy for Paperless Parts and create and distribute valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and engage our buyer personas, convert more leads, boost brand awareness, and connect with our audience.
Who are you:
The ideal candidate is a strong copywriter that has written a variety of content types. They're comfortable in a fast-paced setting, and are proactive in nature and are comfortable multi-tasking and wearing many hats. The ideal candidate is excited about storytelling and eager to share their ideas and be creative. The Content Marketing Coordinator will collaborate cross-functionally to execute an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives. Editing and ghostwriting for subject matter experts would be a part of this role as well.
This position requires activities that are subject to US Export Control Laws and require US Citizenship or Green Card Holder.
- Craft high-quality content including articles, ebooks, blogs, press releases, email marketing messages, case studies, presentation content, survey reports and web copy to drive traffic, engage, and convert target customers
- Serve as a confident writer, consistent with our company’s tone and mission. You write clean, concise, well-polished copy
- Partner with the Director of Marketing to align on a content strategy that supports developing thought leadership, driving awareness and traffic, nurturing sales, and closing deals, and then execute on it
- Edit content produced by other team members, including conceptualizing the projects upfront and overseeing development and copy-editing prior to publishing
- Continuously measure and improve content performance, leveraging Google Analytics and social media analytics tools
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar
- Push the business to adopt better content creation practices through frequent testing of new content formats and distribution channels
- Manage the Paperless Parts social media accounts and social media calendar
- Optimize delivery strategy for each piece of content by implementing best practices, and repeatedly test various tools, content formats, and distribution channels with various target audience segments
- Travel to job shops to develop an understanding of our customers to better align our messaging, COVID-19 vaccination required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 2+ years of relevant experience as a Copywriter, Copyeditor, Content Marketer, Content Manager, or relevant field
- Excellent grammar, punctuation, and spelling skills
- Organized and focused with the ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously
- Clear, effective communicator and storyteller, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly and communicate them to others in a clear and efficient format
- Experience with LinkedIn Social Media Posting, WordPress, and Google Analytics
- Portfolio examples, preferred, demonstrating an ability to draft multiple content types for a wide range of target audiences.
- Experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and working with popular keyword analysis tools, preferred (Google Ads, SEMRush, etc.)
- Writing experience in the tech industry or manufacturing industry is a major advantage, as is a background in B2B marketing
- Ability to travel to job shops, COVID-19 vaccination is necessary
Paperless Parts Life:
Team: You will be joining a highly driven, ambitious, experienced, and motivated team that is dedicated to changing the future of the manufacturing industry.
Culture: This is a start-up - we work hard, but also celebrate our wins together. We recognize the hard work of our teammates, help where we can, share feedback, and constantly push each other to improve. Everyone in the company has a voice - there are no politics here, just a shared mission and strong desire to succeed.
Location: Our headquarters is located in the bustling West End neighborhood of Boston, MA and across the street from the North Station for easy access from most transit routes (1 minute walk from Orange/Green line, 3 minute walk from Commuter Rail, or 6 minute walk from Blue line).
Office: Our office has been intentionally designed for comfortable productivity, with a combination of open collaborative spaces, individual desks (with ergonomic chairs and adjustable height desks) and quiet focus areas. We have a foosball table, a rotating selection of beer on tap, and snacks. Employees and guests must be fully vaccinated to enter our offices.
Benefits: We offer competitive pay and unlimited PTO as we recognize that our team works hard and we ask that you take time when you need it. We provide 10 paid holidays, company sponsored wellness/gym, and stock options. We also cover 100% of healthcare premiums through Tufts Health Plan; Dental premiums through Delta Dental, and EyeMed Vision premiums for you and your dependents, because we value your health, and the health of your most important people. We provide company sponsored Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability, and offer Voluntary Life (including spouse and children) as well as FSA and Commuter pre-tax programs. 401k plan coming 2/1/2022.
Paperless Parts is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status