Executive Assistant to the CEO
- Boston, MA
- Full Time
Who are we:
Paperless Parts is a Boston-based Series B SaaS company, backed by OpenView, that is leading the digital transformation for custom part manufacturers with a cloud-based software platform that helps manufacturers increase revenue and win more business. Paperless Parts is the most powerful quoting tool for manufacturers. We bring modern and secure software solutions to the manufacturing industry with a mission to help manufacturers be more efficient in the quoting, sales, and estimating process. With the pandemic accelerating digital transformation and our customers performing essential services, our company has grown faster than ever in the last year.
Paperless Parts offers a collaborative space full of motivated and hard-working team members. We’re creators and doers with a shared ambition to make a difference in the future of manufacturing and looking for driven individuals to join our growing team.
Due to the nature of our business and interaction with external clients, Paperless Parts has a COVID-19 vaccination mandate. (Unvaccinated persons may request medical or religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis).
Beginning with the CEO and CRO you will create leverage to ensure we are able to keep the train on the tracks and fight inevitable fires as they arise. The role encompasses serving as an air traffic controller for the CEO and the senior executive team; as an integrator connecting workstreams that would otherwise remain siloed; as a communicator linking the leadership team and the broader organization as we rapidly grow; as an honest broker and truth-teller when the CEO needs a wide-ranging view without turf considerations; and as a confidant without an organizational agenda. This role is focused on making time, information, and decision processes more effective.
Who you are:
We’re looking for a hands-on Executive Assistant who is proactive, professional, and takes initiative to get things done and are constantly looking for the most efficient ways to accomplish tasks. You thrive in a fast-paced and exciting environment and enjoy overseeing the office, building culture, and creating processes. This role would be hybrid with at least 3-5 days in office, COVID-19 vaccination required.
- Act as the point of contact for the CEO. Triage all incoming requests for time and ensure the CEO’s calendar is aligned with the priorities of the organization.
- Build and lead the daily operations of the executive office. Act as an extension of the CEO and information funnel, filter, and facilitator with internal and external stakeholders.
- Build and run cadence for leadership meetings, board meetings, and leadership off-sites, including structuring, booking logistics (meals, off-site locations, reservations, etc.), and helping to deliver company-wide communication.
- Manage key relationships and build a process to track and nurture key stakeholders, investors, board members, and clients.
- Lead cross-functional strategic initiatives, facilitate special projects and ensure action items are executed on behalf of the CEO.
- Own the administration of our OKRs and assist CEO to hold people accountable for the execution of goals by proactively following up with the team. If goals are not being achieved, propose actionable recommendations for improvement.
- Travel to customers, COVID-19 vaccination required
Office and Culture Responsibilities:
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment and supplies procurement
- Closely collaborate with the People team to:
- organize company events
- create procedures to maximize office operations
- foster the Paperless Parts culture and DEI initiatives
This position requires activities that are subject to US Export Control Laws and require US Citizenship or Green Card Holder.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- At least 5+ years in an executive administrative support role
- Ability to exercise a high degree of initiative, judgment, discretion, and decision-making to achieve department and organizational objectives
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, and ability to handle multiple tasks at a time.
- Maintains strict confidentiality with all information and records.
- Ability to communicate effectively through verbal and written communication.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions.
- Ability to analyze and problem solve and multitask
- Experience with Google Suite and Mac Operating Systems
Paperless Parts Life
Team: You will be joining a highly driven, ambitious, experienced, and motivated team that is dedicated to changing the future of the manufacturing industry.
Culture: This is a start-up - we work hard, but also celebrate our wins together. We recognize the hard work of our teammates, help where we can, share feedback, and constantly push each other to improve. Everyone in the company has a voice - there are no politics here, just a shared mission and a strong desire to succeed.
Location: Our headquarters is located in the bustling West End neighborhood of Boston, MA, and across the street from the North Station for easy access from most transit routes (1-minute walk from Orange/Green line, 3-minute walk from Commuter Rail, or 6-minute walk from Blue line).
Office: Our office has been intentionally designed for comfortable productivity, with a combination of open collaborative spaces, individual desks (with ergonomic chairs and adjustable height desks), and quiet focus areas. We have a foosball table, a rotating selection of beer on tap, and snacks. Employees and guests must be fully vaccinated to enter our offices.
Benefits: We offer competitive pay and unlimited PTO as we recognize that our team works hard and we ask that you take time when you need it. We provide 10+ paid holidays, company-sponsored wellness/gym, and stock options. We also cover 100% of healthcare premiums through Tufts Health Plan; Dental premiums through Delta Dental, and EyeMed Vision premiums for you and your dependents, because we value your health, and the health of your most important people. We provide company-sponsored Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability, and offer Voluntary Life (including spouse and children) as well as FSA and Commuter pre-tax programs. 401k plan coming 2/1/2022.
Paperless Parts is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status